This treadmill is totally solid and super easy to use and set-up. I was looking for something simple and practical – and this thing is delivering. I’ve had it approx. 2 months now and it hasn’t let me down. It was a really quick and easy assemble and looks sleek and modern. You can’t buy it off Reebok’s website, though, which is a bit weird – I had to buy from a third party, but have had no issues with them, they’ve actually been really responsive.
—> Extra-large running deck
I loved that the specs said it had a larger than usual running deck, and I was hoping I’d agree once I set it up and saw it in action. Sure enough, it delivers. My trainer has me do several different exercises on the treadmill as well as running, and this is the perfect size for me to get everything done, and safely. I couldn’t be happier!
—> High-end quality for mid-range price
I’m not sure what to do first. I love the variety it provides from switching things up from the regular training.
—> Well suited for beginner-intermediate runners
I consider myself a beginner-intermediate runner and only recently started training. My weight worried me when choosing a treadmill. I wanted to make it was suitable for any fitness level, and that could support the weight of someone just beginning a workout regime – so I was really happy to know it had a high weight capacity.
- Easy and quick assembly
- Solid machine, very well built
- Extra-large running deck of 130 x 43cm
- Zig-zag cushioning to ease impact on joints/muscles
- 16 different programs
- 12 different incline levels as well as programmable incline
- Console displays: speed, time, distance, pulse, calories and incline
- Built-in speakers with MP3 connectivity
- Folds for super easy storage
- 6 display functions
- Auto-stop safety feature
- 2 years manufacturer’s guarantee
- The speeds haven’t been properly configured, so sometimes when I select a speed, the display shows a different number. But I contacted the third-party who I bought from and they ensured me it will always be the speed I chose.
- Because this machine has many levels of incline, it will always remain on a slight incline – even at level 0.