So, some background about me is that I thought I had a heart condition a few years ago and I was really worried about it. During that stressful time, I decided if it turned out I was ok I would NEVER take my heart for granted again. Sure enough, I was ok and the day after I found out I decided I would buy myself a treadmill!! My son said he would help me pick one, and after a TONNE of research, we settled on the ZR10! I’m so happy I let him help me cause I haven’t regretted it since!
—> Excellent customer service!
I was really a newbie when I bought this thing and I had several questions I couldn’
—> The pre-set programs
I just couldn’t all really useful, but I’ve fallen in love with 3 or 4 of them and they are now my go-to’s.
—> The incline levels
Since I had never used a treadmill before, I wasn’t really familiar with ‘incline levels’ or what they do, or that my treadmill even had them! My son showed me how to use them and now I can’t even run if I’m not using my incline. The varied levels make it a really smooth transition when inclining, but I usually keep it in the lower levels and also incorporate some small weights or dumbbells so my arms get a workout at the same time!
- Attractive design, looks very modern and sleek and performs well.
- Compatible with iPods (I love this!)
- Bigger running deck than most, and cushioned running deck
- An LCD screen that has blue and yellow backlight for easier control
- 15 levels of incline from 0-15% so that you work several different muscle groups
- LCD console displays incline, speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and heart rate
- Two person job to set-up, although – the wife and I have been able to move it into several different rooms (upstairs AND downstairs) without having to take it apart.
- Wish there was an option to switch the beeping off for those early mornings or late night runs. Don’t want to be waking anybody up!
I would highly recommend this treadmill to any and all runners out there! I just love it!